18 YEARS AS A PROSECUTOR - THESE ARE MY PRIORITIES
- I will make the prosecution of crimes against senior citizens a priority. We must protect our seniors!
- Domestic violence is more than crimes against women. It includes children as well. I will prioritize the prosecution of those that victimize women, children and the elderly!
- Drug court is a viable alternative for those who commit crimes because of addiction. Drug court provides treatment and rehabilitation without a felony conviction.
- I will always support funding for crime victims. Victims deserve financial assistance for medical treatment, counseling, funeral costs and other expenses.
- I support second chances for nonviolent offenders. Programs such as pretrial diversion, non adjudicated sentencing and drug court allow people to remain a part of the workforce without a felony conviction.
- Stanley Alexander
Elect Stan Alexander District Attorney Hinds County August 6, 2019
Show Your Support!
Make a Donation Online
FEC Regulations require that we gather the following information for all donors who contribute $200 or more to an election campaign.
Click Here for FEC Regulations
You may also send donations to:
Friends of Stanley Alexander
P. 0. Box 13132
Jackson, MS 39236
Cash App to:
"Thank you to the Woodlea Neighborhood Association for allowing me to address their association on Thursday evening. We had a wonderful exchange of ideas about how to make Hinds County safer for everyone."
- Stan Alexander, June 27, 2019
Complete interview with Gerald Harris of WJTV
Television Advertisement - July 8, 2019.